3/7/10

METAL!!

it's been a while since I've been to a metal show... it was actually not bad! Shooting Megadeth tomorrow night. 20th anniversary of 'Rust in Peace'. Great album.

shot this entirely with the 50mm 1.8. I love that lens. Super sharp and fast. Actually wide enough on the D700 for shows too. I read a great lil' thing on the internets about prime lenses the other day. Check it out if you're interested: http://photocritic.org/prime-lens/

anyway, I've submitted some of my shots to Vue, so here are a few that I liked, but didn't submit.

The Order of Chaos



Savannah


I'm even starting to copy my own work now... ha! Not as good as the Motley shot...

1 comment:

  1. I love my 50mm 1.8 for my Canon, the problem with the T1i is it is a 1.6 crop, so it is more like an 80mm. It makes it unusable close quarters.

    I wish the 35mm equivalent wasn't so expensive.

    ReplyDelete