3/15/10

A Contest?!

WHAT?

A contest?!

yes.

A contest.

I've decided that I'm not sure if I like the name "gravedangerphotography". So, here's the deal. You send me name suggestions. I'd like it if the new name some how had 'gravy' involved, but it's not a requirement. If I like your suggestion, and end up using it, I'll give you a photo shoot, with makeup (if necessary), and a bunch of fully edited images for you to use however you like. Sound cool?

email your suggestions to: gravedangerphotography @ gmail.com (sorry, you'll have to copy and paste that)
Contest closes whenever I feel like it. haha

oh, here's a pretty photo that I shot the other day. This is Ms. Andrea, an extremely talented belly dancer. I'm pretty sure she performs around Edmonton a fair bit, and I think she's also teaching lessons if you're so inclined. Check out her blog for more info!



p.s. I'm back on the road now, so if you're interested in tour videos, check out the shout out out out out website for updates!

5 comments:

  1. gravyontheside photography
    gravywiththat photography
    g is for gravy photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. also

    g.ravy photography
    and i really like the above photogravy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pic Gravy its GORGEOUS!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you've got lighting DOWN!
    -Sass

    ReplyDelete