3/30/10

Blah blah...

Lunch? who needs lunch?

I shot this yesterday on my lunch break... cool eh?


Production & Styling: Tiffany Jackson inc.
Photography: Grave Danger Photography
Hair & Concept: Sarah @ Fluid Hair
Model: Robb Chalifoux
Outfit: Derk's
Shoes: Room 322

also was supposed to do a shoot (and be in a shoot) tonight for Shout Out Out Out Out, but that is now getting pushed back... I did manage to set up a few lights and mess around while I was waiting...


contest update: thanks for the submissions, but I think I'm going to stick it out for a bit with the grave danger name... maybe it's not so bad?

2 comments:

  1. That photo of Robb added on 3-30-10 just may be the best birthday gift to me ... ever


    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i would say this is a pretty cool photos, even on your lunch break or not its well smart.

    ReplyDelete